Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Whatever Wednesday!

Hey guys it's Whatever Wednesday! Today I wanted to talk to you about my love, aka my dog.
'

He is a Boston Terrior, named Milo. He's so cute and love to cuddle. Although he is sweet and what not, he happens to hate other dogs therefore we can't have any other dogs- sucks to be me. 

I love him more then life but sadly he's getting old. He just turned 9 in November and his eyebrows are getting grey. He's perfectly healthy though! I'm not worried about his health though because he's so active and playful, almost like he's still a puppy. 

I thought I would just share what my dog looks like and about him because I honestly couldn't think of a topic and he's just so cute-haha. But anyways, leave a comment below if you have any suggestions! 

That's it for today- I promise I'll get better at this! I will see you guys tomorrow for Trending Thursday- Don't forget to follow me on google+ so you get notified each time I make a new post. Thank you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment