Monday, January 6, 2014

The first ever "Make-up Monday"!!!

Hey guys! So today I decided to do a make-up review on the Maybelline "Mega Plush Volume Express!"



This mascara gives such an amazing natural look. It gives you effortless long lashes. I do think it makes them look fuller too-but that might just be me!! 

This mascara uses a gel-mousse formula so it leaves your lashes feeling soft and it won’t flake even if you use several layers.
One coat is good even for me and I don't have long lashes at all. You can layer this with other products too, however I think it looks great completely by its self. 

Also another thing I love about this product is that it doesn't clump up! It has a anti-clump brush which is also good with any mascara! 

The best part is the price! You can find this at any drugstore that carries Maybelline products- it may vary depending on where you live. It's so cheap for a mascara that could be from a high-end brand! 

That's it for today. I hoped you guys enjoyed this and let me know what you think about this mascara in the comments! Follow me on google+ so you  are notified when there's a new post(Monday-Friday). 

Ps- Don't forget there's a giveaway once I reach 500 followers so be sure to tell your friends! See you tomorrow for "TV time Tuesday!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment