Friday, January 10, 2014

Fashion Friday!

Hey guys welcome to Fashion Friday! I really enjoyed making this outfit because many people made exercising and dieting their new years resolutions and I love working out and being healthy.
Workout Clothes
These clothes are so changeable but this is what I picked out. I usually go to places like Old Navy or Marshalls because they have to best workout clothes for wicked cheap! 

Many people tend to get cheaper workout clothes because of their money situations but if you can afford more expensive clothes, I recommend  LuLu Lemon because even though their prices are high they last a long time and don't wear-out as easily. However, I really like the clothes from cheaper places because you can buy more of everything- yes I like the feeling of buying a lot of new clothes when I go shopping haha. 

Anyways, tell me what you guys like to wear when you workout because I really like buying new workout clothes- it gives me more motivation. Thank you guys so much and don't forget to follow me on google+ so you can be alerted when I make a new post- Monday to Friday. Have a good weekend and be sure to workout!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment