Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I am so happy today because the new year means new begingings... at least when it comes to my blog! I set a resolution to stay faithful to my blog and post Monday-Friday every week! It's hard to come up with new topics everday so I set a topic/theme for each day.

These are the days; "Make-up Monday" where I review/talk about make-up products, "TV time Tuesday" when I discuss my weekly favorite TV shows, "Whatever Wednesday" I talk about anything, "Trending Thursday" I talk about a subject/thing that is trending, and "Fashion Friday" Where I make a fashion post-you can send request in the comments! 

I will be starting this on January 6, 2014 so make sure to follow me so you can see my posts everyday! Thank you guys and I will talk to you on our first Make-up Monday next week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment