Monday, January 13, 2014

My favorite drug-store make-up!

Hey guys! It's Make-Up Monday and I'm so excited to talk about my favorite drug-store products because I think they work really well for cheap prices. 


The first one is Garnier Fruteis dark circle roll on concealer. This is so perfect because it completely erases my dark circles! It has a tint to it so I suggest putting a lighter concealer over it but overall, I can't get enough of it-definitely worth a purchase! 


The next one is Maybeline fondation. I love this best in the summer because it makes you look really tan- even in the shade Ivory. I love this product because it gives you a natural glow and covers really well. For a drug-store foundation, it works really great and I haven't had a problem with it yet. 



Next up is Maybellines' The Rocket mascara. I honestly can't say anything bad about this product. It makes your lashes look AMAZING. I have the waterproof formula and love it- I'm not sure about the regular formula. Anyways, if you don't have this yet I suggest you buy it now! 


That's it for today! Thank you guys so much and I can't wait for tomorrow's TV Time Tuesday! Don't forget to follow me on google+ so you know when each post is live(Monday-Friday). Ps-don't forget about the giveaway once I reach 500 followers! 



Disclaimer- All opinions are my own and I purchased these products with my own money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment