Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TV Time Tuesday!

Hey guys I'm so happy about our first TV Time Tuesday today! This is a way that we can connect on a more personal level to me...haha. I don't watch that much TV, but when I do get caguht up in a show, I don't stop loving it.

I am very picky when it comes to shows. I like things that keep my attention- but who doesn't? I'm into happy comedy shows, not zombie killing nasty shows. I love watching shows that constantly make me laugh. I also really like reality shows- I know what you're thinking "Common White Girl Status" but I find it interesting learning about people and their life and what struggles or happiness they go through.

Now on to my favorite shows....

I've recently started watching The Carrie Diaries- which is about Carrie Bradshaw(Sex in the City) as a young teenager. I love this show! The last episode is such  a cliff hanger- not fair! I can't wait to see what happens to Carrie and Sebashton. You can watch this on CW or you can watch the latest episode here- http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/the-carrie-diaries/under-pressure/?play=1fdaa121-0dc2-4a22-ab92-795553aaf93e. I want to know what you guys think about this show!

Other shows I watch are currently off season but comming back soon! I really enjoy The Fosters- which is about these two kids that have gotten in trouble in the past, even though they weren't really to blame, get adopted for awhile by a gay couple who already has an adopted pair of twins and a son by one of the mothers and her ex husband. They had nowhere else to go so the fact that they took them in with a house already full is completely awsome!-even if it's a fake show. It airs on ABC Family on Monday nights starting soon-I'll post about it!

I also watch the Kardashians, but we don't have to explain this one condisdering everyone knows who they are and about their show.. haha-but I love it and I'm not ashamed :)

I want to know what YOU watch so leave a comment below! Also follow me on google+ so you can see when new post are up. A GIVEAWAY will be comming once I reach 500 followers! Talk to you guys tommorrow for Whatever Wednesday(hint- it might be about


No comments:

Post a Comment