Friday, December 20, 2013

Youtube?

Hey everyone, I love watching Youtube videos-actually I think I'm addicted- and I wanted to know if you have any suggestions?

I usually watch Shaytards, CTFxC, PrankVsPrank(BFvsGF), and The Phillippi's, CaseyLavere, and Carlie Stylez-on like a daily basis. I also watch beauty gurus such as MissGlamorazzi, Elle and Blair Fowler, Love Lauren Elizabeth, Megan Rossette, Tanya Burr, Zoella, Beyond Beauty Star, Sprinkle of Glitter and so many more! And for fuuny/singing videos, I mostly watch, Lohanthony, Kingsley, Shane Dawson, Mamrie Hart, DailyGrace, iJustine, Glozel, Miranda Sings, Joey Graceffa, Casper Lee, Tyler Okaley, Sawyer Hartman, Sam Pepper, Mazzi Maz, Chester See, Jacksgap, Jackson Harris, Frankie Grande and like everyone else on youtube...haha. SO BASICALLY I HAVE NO LIFE! I mean it's kind of obvious if you couldn't tell already.

I want to know who you watch! Tell me in the comments below if you watch someone that I haven't mettioned- good luck trying to find one lol. Make sure to subscribe so you can see more posts everyday- p.s. their will be a giveaway once I reach 500 subscribers and be sure to tell your friends and family to subscribe as well. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment