Monday, December 23, 2013

Holiday Dresses!

Christmas Dresses!
These are beautiful dresses that I think would be perfect for a holiday party or even on Christmas Day! Most of them are red because to me, red is a symbolic color of Christmas and whenever I see red I think of love-mostly because of Valentines Day, but ya know whatevs. Also, you can wear tights under them if you live in a cold town durring the holiday season!!

The first dress(on the top left) is a simple red dress that has a lacey top. It is from OASIS-STORES.COM for
only $65. It's perfect for the holidays and you can easliy pair it with a simple pair of white or black high heels. It's a very classic look.

The next dress to the right is almost the same only this one is all lace! I love this one and adore it so much because it reminds me of Christmas whenever I look at it-okay I'm a weirdo, I get it. It's an Alexander McQueen dress, so naturally its very expensive BUT I am sure you can find one at and outlet or something for a cheeper price-idk...

Anyways; The next dress to the right is SO christmassy? however you spell it.. haha. It just reminds me of past Christmasses and the olden days. It's from ARK.CO.UK  and it's only $44. It's my favorite dress of all of these! 

The first dress on the bottom left is so cute. It's a darker red then the others and it just looks so classy to me. I really love the belt that comes with it as well and this it's perfect for a Christmas party. This dress is available at DEBENHAMS.COM for $82.
The next dress is my favorite- mostly because you can reuse it for another specail occassion but also because of the gold sparkles! This is also a very classy look, but still fashonable. You can find it atRICKETYRACK.COM for $120(totally worth it).
The next gold dress is amazing! It would be perfect for New Years or Christmas. It has gold sparkles all over it so naturally I love it. For $90 you can buy it at HOUSEOFFRASER.CO.UK. (Again totally worth it)

The last dress on the bottom right corner is just a simple red dress. It's very similar to the first one without the lace detail. It's a really basic dress if you don't want to look to dressy but still want to make an impression. It is an expensive dress but again, I'm sure you can find one like it at an outlet like Marshalls?

I hope you guys like these dresses as much as I do! Make sure to subscribe and tell your friends about it so they can subscribe- PS. there's a giveaway once I reach 500 subs.! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment