Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Free People Dress


I am obsessed with this dress from Free People!!! It's perfect for fall/winter seasons. I think it's especially good for the holiday season-you could wear it to a holiday party. 

You can easily layer with this by adding a sweater or knee high socks. And I also think it would look ah-mazing with a leather jacket over it and combat boots. 

It's girly but also edgy and that's what I love most about it. The studs on the top and the fabric it's made of really makes it so it's not so girly. If you love edgy-but not to dark of a style this dress is perfect. 

I also really like the cut out in the back. It makes it so the dress isn't just plain and boring and it adds attention to the dress. 

It retails for $128 but is totally worth the purchase. It is more on the pricier side if you don't typically spend more then $100 on each of your clothes but I think it's worth it.

I hope you enjoyed this and comment below if you have or want this dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment