Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Shopping

 

Whether you are going holiday shopping or a holiday work party this outfit is the way to go. It's casual but not grungy. 

I love the gold sparkles on the sweater and how it looks next to the white and grey. It's simple but still has it's charm to it. You can dress it up with a squirt or leave it simple with the pants. 

The pants are what I love the most in this outfit. They are so cute and you buy them in several different colors! These pants are so soft and comfortable and easy to create an outfit with. 

This outfit is perfect if you live somewhere where it's cold because you can easily add a black or grey jacket over it. 

The shoes can be swapped too! You can change the shoes to booties or other flats. I know these shoes can be expensive so if you are on a budget, plain  black flats would work too. 

The jewelry is just simple gold items that I thought would tie this outfit together. I would keep it simple with the jewelry because you don't want to over kill the gold. A few simple gold rings or a gold bracelet will be perfect for this look. 

The sweater I picked out from Gap, along with the pants. The shoes and bracelets are from Nordstrom. Again if the shoes aren't in your budget you can always swap them out for a cheaper pair.  

I hope you guys like my outfit and make sure to subscribe for a new post everyday! 

1 comment: